Tonsil Stones Post Nasal Drip – Treating The Two at One Go
Discussing tonsil stones and its implications would be highly incomplete without addressing the issue of post nasal drips.
It is the condition where the excessive mucous produced by nasal mucosa accumulates in the nose or throat. This can also be due to acute or chronic rhinitis or sinusitis.
This is because both of them go hand in hand whereas the bacteria that causes both of these conditions is considered.
Tonsils and Rhinal Stillicidium – The Inter-Relation
Does rhinal stillicidium cause tonsils? Well, the answer is yes!
Tonsil and rhinal drips is very closely connected.
The tonsils gland’s crevices are like a store house of bacteria that feeds on the debris food materials, mucous and other materials.
The crevices in the tonsils also collect mucous and nasal drops.
Over a period of time this nasal drip accumulates and becomes a feeding ground for sulphur bacteria, thereby causing tonsil stones or Tonsilloliths. This is often accompanied by bad odour and smelly mouth.
In short, it ultimately result in causing tonsil stones.
Reasons for occurrence
Tonsil and rhinal drips, as such are two severe conditions in themselves. Not to mention the trouble when you get plugs nasal stillicidium which isan indeed annoying condition to live with.
Worst still, tonsil stones post nasal drip fetid breath can make your life even more embarrassing,as here you also have the ‘offensive mouths’ issue too to deal with.
- The ultimate solution to this would be a comprehensive treatment that directly addresses both these conditions in a single go.
Since a tonsilloliths is glob of mucous decomposed and solidified, treating nasal drips and its reoccurrence can itself be a solution to plugs too.
Once the rhinal drips stops and never comes back again, you are somewhat sure not to get tonsilloliths too.
Treatment methods involved
When it comes to sickness treatment, the ideal solution would be the TheraBreath tonsil stone kit. This simple method of cure constitutes elements that can tackle the issue of post nasal drip along with the plugs all at once.
- The active ingredient of the kit is an oxygenating formula- the TheraBreath sinus drops. This highly effective formula passesthrough the oral cavity and attacks the exact location of mucus and bacterial interaction. Apart from this active ingredient, the kit also contains AktivOxigen tablets.
These tablets work to immerse the throat with oxygenating liquids thereby flushing out bacteria and cleaning the tonsils.
Daily TheraBreath formulas are also included in the kit so that the cleansed tonsil system is maintained clean and your breath remains to be fresh and odour free.
Without the right and accurate diagnosis and effective treatment, tonsils rhinal drop condition can worsen beyond measure.
- REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR DENTAL CHECK-UPS. The probiotic S. salivarius M18 produces an enzyme...
- TARGET BAD BREATH AT ITS SOURCE. Did you know that when you use mouthwash to prevent bad...
- REPOPULATE YOUR ORAL MICROBIOME. You might be familiar with your gut microbiome, but did...